Workshop, Dyno, Servicing and Electronics
At Shark Performance we have invested heavily in only the best tools to work on your vehicle. All the electronic tools we use are specifically developed for use with your car giving us the advantage over many "specialists" who use generic OBD code readers. In addition to our performance tuning upgrades, we can offer many other technical and diagnostic services, along with dyno testing, and a wide range of mechanical services such as aftermarket component fitting, vehicle preparation, and manufacturer specification vehicle servicing.
We now offer manufacturer specification vehicle servicing! Prices start at £119 including VAT for a lubrication service using genuine parts - see our Vehicle servicing page for our fixed price servicing on Audi, VW, Seat and Skoda vehicles. For other vehicles, just ask us for a competitive quote!
Rolling road tuning and diagnostics
Our brand new 4WD Bapro rolling road and purpose built dyno cell is available for custom dyno tuning, rolling road runs and power testing, club/forum rolling road days and diagnostic testing which cannot be carried out on the road. Our rolling road time is charged at £60+VAT/hour for 2wd and £90+VAT/hour for 4wd including the input and assistance of one of our trained operators. The dyno features 1x3kW fan and 1x15kw centrifugal fan to provide as much airflow as possible and twin extraction ducts to ensure that the exhaust gases are effectively removed from the room. 2WD, 4WD and 4WD Haldex equipped cars can be tested with accuracy and in safety.
Specialist services for VAG vehicles
- Immobiliser Defeat Code - Deactivation of the factory immobiliser, required for engine conversions. Available for ME7, MED9, EDC15 and EDC16 ECUs amongst others - from £60 + VAT
- Diagnostic Scan - Full scan of your vehicle with the report printed out or emailed to you. Why pay dealer prices of £100+? - £40 + VAT
- Key Matching - Coding of new keys to your vehicle. 25% of the typical cost at a dealer - £30 + VAT
- Cruise Control Fitting - Tired of SPECS cameras? Give your feet a rest. For a variety of VAG vehicles - from £95 + VAT supplied and fitted
- Control Module Coding - Want to change the behaviour of your central locking? Want the lights to come on when you unlock the car? Don't want to buy the tools to do it yourself? £10 + VAT or free with a Diagnostic Scan (above)
Non VAG specific services
- Bluetooth Kits - Save yourself 3 points and a £60 fine, get a Bluetooth hands-free kit fitted! - fitting of your own kit from £45 + VAT, Parrot CK3100 £199 including VAT supplied and fitted. Fully integrated OEM VAG Bluetooth kits fitted for Audi/VW/Seat/Skoda RNS-E/RNS-510/RNS-310/Bolero/Columbus equipped cars only £400 including VAT
- We are an authorised Dension stockist! - We specialise in the newest text-enabled CAN based Dension units available for Audi, VW, Seat and Skoda. Want full control of your iPod/iPhone (including 3G and 3GS, 4 and 4S) from your radio, navigation system, multi-function steering wheel, MFD/MFA or Maxidot? The new Dension Gateway 100 and 300 CAN units integrate fully with your dashboard or head unit allowing full control using your multi function steering wheel and show full text on your dashboard or head unit depending on the version. Gateway 100 CAN (iPod+Aux In) £139.99 - Gateway 300 CAN (iPod+Aux In+USB) £189.99 - Fitting service available. We also supply and fit the very popular Dension Gateway 500 modules to MOST fibre optic equipped vehicles from Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Volvo and Porsche.
- Data Logging - Think your car's not running as it should? We'll take a peek at what the engine is doing and advise you if things aren't up to scratch
Please contact us for more information or to book in. If you are from a independant specialist who would like to use any of our services, please contact us for details of any special trade discount schemes that we may be running.